31 March 2012

Year 2, Day 91 (A Long Day Tomorrow)

This has been a nice day; for relaxing, resting, and enjoying the Sabbath. The weather is beginning to get warmer (though I don't think that Winter was even adequate enough this year), so that means my a/c is going... it's a good thing a had it checked out a couple months ago. I will be delivering in a couple hours, then after that, I'll head to Olathe, KS for my next load. I'm hoping that both Walmart (where I'm delivering tonight) and Tyson (where I pick up my next load) will be efficient in their respective processes.

This time next week will be the start of the Passover Festival (also known as the Feast of Unleavened Bread). I've had one reader ask for a little more information on the holiday, so next Saturday you will see a post giving some details of it. In honor of the sanctity of said occasion, I will take that week off, but (as I've mentioned before) there will be some guest bloggers filling in for me... therefore, The Common Voice posts will continue.

Sad, but true.

No comments: