22 March 2012

Year 2, Day 82 (Last Day At Home)

Yesterday and today have proven to be a bit exhausting. Mainly for the fact that Tikvah and I have been redoing our bathroom. Last night was laying the floor down and putting a new toilet in. Today I went ahead and replaced the "guts" inside the toilet tank and making a few minor adjustments, as well as putting in a new medicine cabinet and light fixture. After these last two days, I don't even think I have the energy to go cycling tonight. At least it's done for the most part. This is one of those things we are doing in order to try to sell this house in a couple years when the times comes to move back out to California.

Oh yeah... I have also been able to get caught up on the episodes of The Walking Dead, and all I have to say is: it's going to be a long wait to October for the next episode!

Coffee anyone?

No comments: