23 March 2012

Year 2, Day 83 (Back To Work... Slowly)

I left out to head back on the road this morning, and my first load picked up in Little Rock, AR, but doesn't deliver until Monday in Lebanon, TN (just east of Nashville). The original plan was to have me pick up the load and bring it to the Little Rock terminal, then get something else that would keep me busy over the weekend. Unfortunately it didn't quite work out that way, as there was no other loads that needed to be covered.

These past few days turned out to be full and productive. My wife, Tikvah, and I spent the day in Little Rock this past Tuesday, but Wednesday and Thursday we were occupied with remodeling the bathroom. Granted, the weather was wet both days and I didn't get a chance to go cycling, but between laying down the new flooring (to include the measuring and cutting), and replacing the toilet and the light fixture, I'd say I got the same results... and I am feeling it today. That will turn out to be a good thing.

I hope.

Have a blessed and joyous Sabbath.

No comments: