24 March 2012

Year 2, Day 84 (Getting A Re-Start, Not That I Needed One)

Yesterday, when I left out, I loaded in Little Rock. The original plan was I would pick this load up, then drop the trailer at the North Little Rock terminal and keep running with something else. The reason was because the Little Rock load doesn't deliver until Monday in Lebanon, TN, which is just under 400 miles away. As it turned out they were unable to find something else, so I'm stuck on this load.

It turned out to be a beautiful Sabbath; not too warm, not too cool. Last night was cool enough to keep the truck off and the windows up. Later this evening another driver will be pulling into the terminal, so him and I may get together for a bit. I'm debating on doing my grocery shopping for the truck. If I do it here, I would be going to Walmart (which I don't want to do), or I can wait until tomorrow and stop in Memphis, TN at a Super Target. Since I've driven a truck - and dealt with Walmart Distribution Centers many time - I have come to loathe Walmart. I won't go into detail now... perhaps another time.

No comments: