30 March 2012

Year 2, Day 90 (Who Will Meet Me In Texas?)

I made it into Illinois last night where I shut down... mainly due to almost being out of hours. This load isn't due until 1800 tomorrow, but I will be getting there tonight, and relax and enjoy the Sabbath. I made a stop in Wentzville, MO (on the north west end of the St. Louis area) to take care of a few things, and, of course, visit Starbucks. I also made a visit to the St. Louis Bread Company, which (for those of you who didn't know) is the original name for what is now known as Panera Bread. With so much to choose from, and so little stomach (and financial) capacity, I ordered the Chipotle Chicken sandwich... and it was - as my friend Lauri Rottmayer would say - FABU!

Now I'll continue this trip, and prepare for the next, which will have me going someplace I haven't been to in a couple of years: San Antonio, TX. My pre-plan will have me picking up in Olathe, KS and delivering in San Antonio on Monday.

Perhaps I can sent a message and get together with Nemo The Artist while I'm there... and in case you have forgotten (or just didn't know), Nemo was the first person I met in real life via Twitter... he does some really cool artwork too!

No comments: