14 March 2012

Year 2, Day 74 (Getting Home... Tomorrow... Maybe)

Larry and I ended up having to take the load on to the Atlanta area, due to the fact that the other driver we were going to swap with was going to run out of hours before he got to us. Right now there is no solid plan on exactly what we will be doing next, but one thing for sure is I (as well as Larry) am ready to get home. We've seen a lot of the country, and covered a lot of ground, but I've always maintained that when on the road - I work hard; when my time to go home comes, I expect to do so (i.e. play hard).

Next month will bring the Festival of Unleavened Bread, a.k.a. Pesach, a.k.a. Passover. I have contacted a few people to do some guest posts, as I will be taking that week off. As things begin to get lined out, I'll fill you in on whom will be posting, and on which days. I may not be doing the postings, but the daily blog will continue... even though there's only about 6 people who read it anyway. At least I can say I have a readership.

No comments: