01 April 2012

Year 2, Day 92 (Almost Halfway To San Antonio)

I finally left out of Harrisonville, MO at nearly 2000 last night. I stopped in Peculiar, MO to made sure the trailer's fuel was topped off before going in to the Tyson facility in Olathe, KS. Fortunately, the load I was picking up had been pre-loaded. Once I dropped my empty and hooked up to the loaded trailer (and scaled it to make sure all the weights were legal), I was on my way. I made it to just north of Oklahoma City before I shut down... which was nearly 0500 this morning. When I awoke, I decided for a more healthy bill of fare for an albeit late breakfast- fresh strawberries with a cream cheese dip:

I still have over 450 miles to cover yet before I get to the customer in San Antonio, TX. My appointment to deliver is for 0700, and if all works out, I'm hoping to be there around 2300 tonight. But only time - and Ft. Worth traffic - will tell.

I. Need. Coffee.

No comments: