06 May 2011

The Road Scholar - Day 125 (Soon To Be Eastbound)

I unloaded this morning in Ochelata, OK, then made my way back down to Tulsa, topped off my fuel, then made it to the customer to load. The weather here in Tulsa is very nice: moderate temperature with a nice wind blowing. The load I'm picking up has some good miles on it, delivering in Frederick, MD on Monday morning.

There was another one of our trucks here loading as well, in fact, a fellow trainer in my division, but his load is taking him to Brampton, Ontario, Canada (which I hope to be able to start hauling... as soon as I get my passport, that is). Him and I talked shop for a while, then of course, moved on to more important issues - like music. As I get ready to hit the road, I'll make my way through St. Louis, thus avoiding some of the weather affected roads (since I-40 is closed about 55 miles east of Little Rock, AR, and I'm glad I don't have to take the alternate route of U.S. 64 - which will now be insane).

I must get to work.

Sadly, without Starbucks - at least for now.


- Another rant via BlogPress

No comments: