14 August 2012

Year 2, Day 225 (What A Day... And Night)

When I was finally loaded yesterday (it took them a while) I made one stop along the way (to get some Starbucks) then arrived at the customer in Aberdeen, MD 3 hours early for my delivery. The brought me in about 1 1/2 hours before my appointment, but didn't start unloading until about 3 hours after. To make matters worse, they rejected 72 cases of product (frozen cookie dough). Now instead of heading into New Jersey for my next load, I'm going to have to wait until I find out where I need to go to get rid of this damaged product.

In the meantime, I'm going to attempt to get a few hours of sleep until Monica gets in, or even when Lance takes the helm... an hour before Monica. This doesn't happen very often. When it does, we usually have to go to a food bank to donate the product. Only time (the next few hours) will tell, and hopefully it won't continue to be a fiasco.

No comments: