04 August 2012

Year 2, Day 215 (What A Nice Relaxing Day)

Being as this is the Sabbath, it is a very relaxing day. The weather has been a bit humid, which would explain why I have stayed indoors. However, this time next year, I will not have to have to worry about the humidity, since I will be living in the low desert region of California... hence, low humidity (obviously, that time could not come soon enough). I was born and raised in South Florida, so I spent much of my life in humidity. Ever since being stationed in California while in the Marine Corps, I have come to enjoy those temperates much better. Dry heat is much more tolerant than humidity.

I have missed living in California. But if I can endure just one more year here in Arkansas, I'll be alright. Coffee will help... and scotch... just not combined.

No comments: