13 August 2012

Year 2, Day 224 (A Short Day)

I arrived at the customer in Harrisburg, PA yesterday evening at around 1745 (CT), even though they don't start receiving until 2100 (ET). Today doesn't pose a big emergency, as the pre-plan I was given on Friday is, well, basically a waste of time. It loads today in Allentown, PA and delivers at midnight in Aberdeen, MD... not even covering 200 miles. Needless to say, I was none too pleased to get this load. The CSR, however, is trying to make it up, since I received a pre-plan for tomorrow, going from Mullica Hill, NJ to Owingsville, KY for Wednesday at noon.

Now that the Olympics are over, we can get back to the more pressing issues at hand... like the media bombarding us with more politics and the upcoming election. Obama/Biden and Romney/Ryan... we are really in trouble regardless of what the outcome is. I nominate, for the office of The President, The Chemical Brothers: Charlie Sheen/Rob Lowe

Methinks I'll stop by a Starbucks.

No comments: