02 August 2012

Year 2, Day 213 (There's No Place Like Home)

Nathan and I made it home at just after midnight, getting home much later than I had wanted. I am officially no longer a trainer, though I'm still a little perplexed as to how that came about. I moved into the new truck yesterday, which - because of Nathan's help - took less time than expected. After the move, with some organizing afterward, some minor things were done on the truck (in the shop), but what took so long was the tire seal (and subsequent bearing) on the trailer that had to be replaced. We finally left out of there at a little after 2200.

The good thing is, I no longer have to share what little space those trucks have with another... besides Nathan and Tikvah, that is. I went to bed late last night, but there was coffee this morning (thanks to Tikvah, who, unfortunately, had to work today), so all is good.

No comments: