21 June 2011

Day 171 (My Last Lazy Day)

Tomorrow I head back out on the road, something I usually dread the night before. It has been a nice and peaceful last few days. NCIS, Law & Order (both the original and Criminal Intent), CSI were all on the agenda, but didn't take in any episodes of House. This weekend I also got around to watching the remake of True Grit, which I thought was very good.

On another note, I finally got around to cleaning out (expunging) my "friends" list on Facebook... and I will say, all who are currently subscribed to this blog have NOT been removed from my list (after all, that would be rude, disrespectful, and just downright uncool). There's no telling what the coming weeks will bring. One thing is for sure, I won't be going to Canada, as my passport has yet to come in. This weekend was also complete because of two things: coffee and cheesecake.

No comments: