13 June 2011

Day 163 (Westboro Baptist Church Gets A Taste Of Their Own Medicine)

Today has not been very productive: we got unloaded this morning, and we are presently waiting to get loaded here at Tyson in Dexter, MO. I did, however, read something if interest.

While waiting here, I decided to peruse through the latest posts on Facebook, when one of those on my friends list (whom will NOT be faced with be expunged from the aforementioned list) had posted a link to a delightful article. Radio personality Charley Barnes, of country radio station K99 (based out of Greeley, CO) wrote an article of a trip he made just a little over a week ago to Topeka, KS where him and a couple other biker friends paid a visit to the Westboro Baptist Church. I won't reveal any spoilers, but it is well worth the read. Interestingly enough, Mr. Barnes did reveal some information about WBC that has been so conveniently left out by our own mainstream media (though we know just how passionate they are about reporting the full story - with all the facts - and allow us to draw our own conclusions on the topic being reported upon).

There's no telling how many people have posted this link on Facebook, or "tweeted" it, but I plan to send this post to Mr. Barnes in the hopes that he will see that his story is indeed getting out. If I was at a Starbucks right now, I would order a second grandé triple Marble Mocha Machiatto, extra hot, and raise them BOTH to Mr. Barnes and his merry band! I can't wait for round 2!


- Another rant via BlogPress

No comments: