05 June 2011

Day 154 (A Full, Yet Relaxing, Day)

Today, being the Sabbath, was a peaceful day, plus I got a lot of other things accomplished. The rest of my record collection has been sorted through and added onto the shelf along with the rest. I went over to the motel where Joseph (my student) is staying and brought him over to have some dinner and enjoy more than just a motel room can offer. We all listened to music, ranging from John Coltrane, to Bruce Springsteen, to Cafe Jacques, to Carl Reiner/Mel Brooks, to Tears For Fear (which is playing as this post is being written). For dinner, Michelle made a splendid Taco Soup and Cheesecake Swirl Brownies.

Now that the den is beginning to take shape into something of an organized state, which, by the time it's done, I'm sure there will be other things to do... but at least there will be vinyl records to provide an adequate soundtrack for what ever that may be.

"Something happened, and I'm head over heels,
I never found out, 'til I'm head over heels... "
                                - Roland Orzabal &
                                  Curt Smith

No comments: