22 January 2012

Year 2, Day 22 (A Long Day)

The customer Lou and I loaded at (a paper mill in Pine Bluff, AR) - even though we arrived last night - didn't get us loaded until about 0115 this morning. Lou drove us all the way to Jackson, Tn where we shut down at 0645 this morning... a total of about 260 miles. Since this load is due Tuesday morning at 0830, today and tomorrow will be kind of rough. Had we waited until early this morning to head down there, that would have been even harder on us.

As many of you already know (even if you aren't football fans... like me), today holds the final two games of the playoffs for the Super Bowl. Right now, the New England Patriots are leading the Baltimore Ravens in the 3rd quarter, 16-10. After this game will be the NY Giants against the SF 49ers. As I mentioned, I'm not a big football fan, but my prediction for the Super Bowl will be a Patriots/49ers game.

What say you?

No comments: