10 January 2012

Year 2, Day 10 (Cruising Through Tennessee)

I made it into Tennessee last night, stopping for the night at the Tennessee Welcome Center, just across the state line from Virginia, on I-81. Since the past few days have wreaked havoc on my sleep schedule, I decided to sleep in this morning, leaving out about 1030 (CT). Once I made it into the Knoxville area, I pulled off to the Turkey Creek Shopping Center, where I parked behind the Super Target there. I picked up a few things inside the Super Target, then (instead of going to the Starbucks in S.T.) I walked across the parking lot to the free-standing Starbucks.

Many of you recall my beverage of choice (grande triple Marble Mocha Machiatto), but I've never really elaborated as to what exactly is in it. With the latest app that Starbucks had put out a few months, you can build (or create) your own drinks. I have done just that for my drink which I, for some strange reason, have named it "The Road Scholar":

Once all my business was tended to at Turkey Creek Shopping Center, I drove about 5 miles down the road and topped off my fuel at the Flying J, on the west end of Knoxville. The shower felt very refreshing, now I am on my way to finish this leg, stopping for the night at the customer in Goodlettsville, TN... on the north side of Nashville.

Oh yeah... my drink from Starbucks was (to coin a term so frequently used by my friend, Lauri Rottmayer) Fabu!!

No comments: