12 January 2012

Year 2, Day 12 (Onward To Oklahoma)

I made it to my final drop this morning at about 0100, then checked in at about 0700. They didn't take too long to unload me, but once I finished, I still had to wait for the CSR to find my next load. The only problem is, though the customer is only 5 miles from where I delivered, the appointment is not until 1700. I'm hoping - may HaShem be blessed - that I'll get loaded earlier. Once I do get out of here, I'll make a stop at the North Little Rock terminal, then proceed on to Ponca City, OK for tomorrow.

It has been snowing off & on here, which has been pretty, but still not enough to satisfy me. There is no telling (as of just yet) where I will go next, but I am really hoping it will be from Tulsa, OK to Woodinville, WA, then to Burnaby, BC. I'm hoping I'll be able to stop long enough to get some laundry done... or at least some Starbucks.

No comments: