25 July 2011

Day 205 (This Load Is Almost Done)

Unloaded this morning in Youngstown, OH (at least the first drop), and we are now sitting at the Walmart Distribution Center in Wintersville, OH. Once this drop is done, we'll head to Harmony, PA to finish off this load in the morning.

The next load, which we are already pre-planned on, picks up in Franklin, PA and delivers Thursday afternoon in Moberly, MO. On the way here, though, I was contemplating making a stop at a Starbucks before I left Youngstown, but decided against it, as I wasn't sure how long it would take to get down to Wintersville, or what the traffic would be like. When I pulled into the Valero Truck Stop, I still had two hours until my appointment (at Walmart we can't go in earlier than 1 hour before). Needless to say, I'm wishing I made that stop.

Just to give you an idea of where Wintersville is, I am approximately 35 miles west of the Pittsburgh, PA area... that's including the little "spike" of West Virginia I will be passing through on the way.

Now I think I'll take a nap ( I should have stopped at Starbucks!).


- Another rant via BlogPress

No comments: