23 July 2011

Day 203 - (Haven't Left Russellville Yet)

Another peaceful Sabbath, though I'm still in Russellville, AR. I think HaShem had arranged it this way, to I would be able to partake in this week's Torah portion and enjoy this quiet time. That's always a good way to start off a training period with a new student.

This load wasn't ready last night because it was scheduled to load until tonight, which would explain why I am still here in Russellville. Since it doesn't load until today, then the deliveries will NOT be Sunday & Monday, but Monday & Tuesday. I guess that's what happens when I rush through things. What my plan is (at the moment) consists of getting the load, heading east to pick up Clinton, then, hopefully, making it into Kentucky before I shut down for the night. Tomorrow I'll give Clinton a little time behind the wheel, so I can try to gauge where his driving skills are. As usual, my goal is for him to be doing everything required on his third week. For now, I'll just take it one day at a time. In order to take it one day at a time, I'll have to start the days off the right way... time for coffee.


- Another rant via BlogPress

No comments: