20 March 2011

The Road Scholar - Day 79 (Monday, Monday - Blah, Blah... Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah)

Tomorrow is Monday, another delivery (this one at 5 in the morning)... I really don't like these early morning deliveries. Alan and I stopped at our yard in N. Little Rock and got a shower, did our respective laundry and I took care of some other business that needed tending to. We got here in Clarksville still before sunset. What tomorrow will bring, as far as our next load (or anything else, for that matter) is still undetermined. The good news is... I got some Starbucks!

Now that the weekend is over, there is another week before us, plus we have to worry about regaining a few hours on our logbooks. Though I think we may have to shut down somewhere and try to get a restart (which I think would be our best bet).

Tonight it's kind of cool, not cool enough for my liking, then again, you know my preference.

Did I mention that I get Starbucks today?

Carpe Java!!
(Seize the coffee)


- Another rant via BlogPress

No comments: