08 March 2011

The Road Scholar - Day 67 (I Agree With Dorothy - There's No Place Like Home)

I am now at home! I probably would have have made it in last night, but I ran out of hours (legal driving time - and when the log book is electronic, it's rather hard to cheat the system), but I made it home. I met up with the other driver, we swapped trailers, and now he is on his way to Conklin, NY.

However, I did find out this morning that TCD (Temperature Controlled Division - the division I'm in) has 5 trainers (me being one of them), and there is one student in orientation this week, with 4 more slated for next week. So, by the end of next week, I will probably have my first student... unless they don't make the cut in orientation.

In the mean time, I'll have some things here at home to take care of: dentist, move the entertainment center into the recently vacated room (a.k.a. music room... and I think I will initiate it by playing some Steely Dan... or Café Jaques... or Brand X... or The Thompson Twins...

We'll see...


- Another rant via BlogPress

No comments: