19 March 2011

The Road Scholar - Day 78 (Going To Clarksville, But Not On The Last Train)

For those of you that are not well versed in pop culture/music, my parenthetical title was a reference to an old song by The Monkees; for those that did catch the reference... well... your age is showing (just kidding).

I'm sitting in Franklin, KY, just 1 1/2 miles north of the TN state line, and about 40 miles from Nashville. There are still quite a few miles to cover, but I'm hoping tomorrow is not a long day. Alan has been doing well, but I'm beginning to reconsider this whole trainer thing. The way I see it, if I'm going to be scrutinized so harshly, then why bother? I'd be better off just being a regular driver.

In the philosophic words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I'm gonna say about tha-yat!"


- Another rant via BlogPress

No comments: