12 March 2011

The Road Scholar - Day 71 (Indianapolis Bound)

Left out this morning and picked up my student today. Alan lives in Missouri, used to be in construction, and seems laid back and eager to do the best he can as a truck driver. I don't claim to be a good judge of character, but The L-rd has given me a sense of discernment - and in Alan's case, my initial observation is that he will do well at this.

In order to help him in this new venture, I did the driving here to Rogers. Tomorrow he'll get some time behind the wheel. There will be updates on his progress in the next few weeks.

Baby steps...

After all, it worked for Bill Murray (watch the movie What About Bob?). I'm quite sure Alan won't take as long.

Tomorrow will be a full day, so, for now, I bid you goodnight.

... And don't forget to set your clocks ahead.


- Another rant via BlogPress

No comments: