24 September 2012

Year 2, Day 255 (I Relate With Sir Bob Geldof)

I was up this morning at 0-dark-thirty delivering the rest of this load. I have never been a big fan of the early morning deliveries, and today was no exception. My pre-plan has me picking up in Macungie, PA, which is just outside Allentown, and this, as it turns out, is a very light load heading to Delavan, WI for Wednesday. Because of being up so early, I'm most definitely in need of some coffee, and seriously considering going the intravenous route.

I am glad we are getting into Fall, with Winter soon to follow, especially since the past week and a half I have slept with the truck turned off, as well as the APU, then waking up with a slight chill inside the cab. That's the kind of weather I enjoy the most. So now, before I make my way to Wisconsin, I must have myself a little breakfast.

No comments: