23 September 2012

Year 2, Day 254 (I Like This Weather)

The weather coming across Ohio and into Pennsylvania was quite rainy, but very cool. These cooler temperates fill me with anticipation as it means that Winter is drawing near. It's nice to be able to sleep at night with the truck AND the APU turned off, then waking in the morning with a little chill inside the truck. There are people who prefer the hotter weather. I don't mind hot weather, just so long as it's a dry heat... it's the humidity I can't tolerate. I'm of the opinion that when it's cold, you can always put more on... when it's hot, there's only so much you can take off - then it becomes illegal in public venues.

Within the next couple of months I will really look forward to heading to the northwest region, to gander and awe at the snow on the mountains (and closer to the roadway). Until then, I just patiently wait... and wait... and wait...

No comments: