13 July 2012

Year 2, Day 193 (Short Day, Unproductive)

I unloaded this morning in Lebanon, TN, and while I was unloading, I received a pre-plan. However, the next load wasn't too fruitful, as it doesn't pick up until tomorrow evening, and only 40 miles away from where I unloaded. On the way to the customer (to drop the trailer, in the hopes of getting it loaded early; since it's Tyson, I won't hold my breath), I made a stop at K.O.'s Pizza for Nathan and I to get a Gyro for a late lunch. That's one of my favorite things to get from there, as well as the Nammora, which is absolutely out-of-this-world delicious.

After eating, I finished heading up to Goodlettsville, TN to drop the trailer, then shut down for the remainder of the night. I hope they do load it much earlier than 2100, even a little earlier than 1700, because I don't want to run an all-nighter to deliver in Auburn, IN by 0900 Sunday morning. I will, however, brew up some coffee tonight.

May your Sabbath be blessed with peace and joy abundant!

No comments: