07 July 2012

Year 2, Day 187 (Much Cooler Today, And More Relaxing To Be Had)

The temperatures have come down quite a bit today, making it a little cooler, but still some level of humidity. Today I've been occupied not only with this week's Torah portion, but also transferring my audiobook library onto my iTunes. I'm doing this because I have over 50 audiobooks (many of them having multiple parts), and with only a 16 GB iPhone 3GS, there's only so much room in memory. Therefore I'm putting the library on my iPod... at least until I upgrade the phone. This evening, Tikvah and I went over to her mother's house for dinner. Since my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks, Patricia (my Mother-in-law) made a roast as a birthday dinner for me, with a Strawberry Pie for dessert.

Our youngest son, Nathan, is spending the night at a friend's house tonight, so Tikvah and I have the house to ourselves.

Yes, there is wine that will be consumed... and Jazz music... I think you see where this is heading.

No comments: