01 July 2012

Year 2, Day 181 (Chillin' Out In Olathe)

We arrived in Olathe, KS at 0015 this morning, did a drop & hook, and now are getting a re-start. We are getting a re-start due to the fact John and I were both low on hours, that and the fact we didn't have a load pre-planned on us after this delivery. While we were heading this way, I put the rest of the roast in the crockpot to heat up for dinner. We stopped in Booneville, MO where we topped off the fuel, as well as took care of some other, more personal, business. This morning has been uneventful, but not a waste of time. I, as my first activity of the day, partook of my daily studies in Torah. This afternoon has been spent cleaning the few dishes left over from last night, then watched a few movies. The first was the re-make of Conan The Barbarian, which I didn't think was too bad. Either way, this day has been quite relaxing and refreshing.

Now it's time for coffee.

No comments: