10 June 2012

Year 2, Day 161 (Relaxing, Refreshing)

Today has been pretty relaxing. It's nice to re-energize once in a while. The other good thing about getting a re-start, is John and I will have our logbooks in sync, as opposed to the way it was, me having run a few days before picking him up, where he starting with a fresh 70. I took this downtime as an opportunity to show him the procedures for getting a truck wash.

We've engaged in some very good conversation, of an intellectual and Scriptural nature. John is fascinated with Biblical history, and I enjoy imparting the topics & insights that I have studied over the years. We also discussed politics, as well as technology (he, also, is a tech geek). Tomorrow, though, it's back to business as usual, as we will be picking up a load in Woodstock, IL and heading to Bethlehem, PA.

No comments: