01 May 2012

Year 2, Day 122 (This Load Is Done)

This morning Dillard and I got up earlier that what was really needed, only because I had to get a service done on the truck. Once that was done, we made our way to Franklin, IN to unload. This morning we received the pre-plan that will get me home... just a day later than I requested. This load picks up in Indianapolis tomorrow afternoon and heads to Ft. Worth, TX for Friday, but we will be dropping it in the North Little Rock terminal, then going home with an empty trailer.

Dillard has already been set up with a motel room for the time I'm home, mainly because he lives about 250 miles away. As it looks, I'll finally get home on Thursday instead of Wednesday, plus I will still be able to catch Nathan's (my youngest son) gig at the coffee shop on Friday night.


- Posted by me

No comments: