08 May 2012

Year 2, Day 129 (Missing Home, And My Angel)

I just left out yesterday, but I'm missing home already. This usually happens. It's not easy being a truck driver when you have a family. I enjoy spending time with my family; listening to music, studying/discussing Torah, watching movies, etc. Though I can't complain, we converse several times a day, plus I have a great relationship with a wonderful woman... one who has put up with me for 20 years (in fact, our 20th anniversary is this October).





How she's put up with me all this time is still unknown to me, yet it's also a testimony to the fact that I have a virtuous woman!

We have a lot of the same tastes in music, in fact, I've introduced her to different artists, such as Miles Davis, Peter Murphy, and The Creatures (whom I happen to be listening to now). Each day I thank The L-rd that He brought her into my life, and that those feelings are equally reciprocated. In this day and society when most marriages rarely last 5 years, we've lasted 20... and still going strong. What's the secret? There's two rules to follow (men, take note):

A) The woman is always right!

B) If the woman is ever wrong, refer to rule A.

I love and miss you, Tikvah!

- Posted by me

No comments: