07 May 2012

Year 2, Day 128 (Back To Work)

I had a wonderful weekend at home, but (as the saying goes) all good things must come to an end. I was nice to relax, to watch Nathan's coffee shop gig, and to attend the Jewish Food Festival. Though when we returned home yesterday, both Tikvah and I had a craving for falafel... so I made a double batch.

This morning Dillard and I did a drop & hook at the ConAgra cooking plant here in the town where I live. This is the facility that makes the Banquet brand fried chicken, and the Lean Cuisine, among other products. We are presently on our way to deliver Wednesday morning in Manchester, PA. There is no telling what the next couple of weeks will hold for us. Hopefully we can get a load going up to the Seattle area... then Dillard can get a taste of driving through some real mountains.


- Posted by me

No comments: