18 February 2012

Year 2, Day 49 (Are You Ready For Kosher Comedy?)

The other day I came across an article on the Israel National News website, that spoke about a kosher comedy webisode series. "Kosher comedy" you ask. The article does lay it out, so that I'm not being redundant, thus trying to stretch out my post in the effort of creating more content (which, in essence, I just did trying to explain myself). The show, Verplanck is quite funny, but please don't be dismayed if you don't get some of the humor, as it does contain some "Yiddish-isms" and inuendos that those with a Jewish )or New Yorker) background would understand. What will follow are their first three webisodes, and I understand there is a 4th on the way.

If these links don't work, you can also find them on their website, No Kosher Meat.

May the rest of your day (and Sabbath) be blessed!

No comments: