12 February 2012

Year 2, Day 43 (Doing A Favor For The Company)

Last night I made dinner which turned out VERY delicious. As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I made a Mushroom Lasagna, which I had never made... for that matter, I had never many any type of lasagna.

What really made it taste so good was the béchamel sauce. If anybody is interested, I posted a link in yesterday's post.

Friday, Lance (one of our Fleet Managers) asked me if I would "babysit" a load then deliver it on Sunday night. I told him I would do it. I only live just under 75 miles where it delivers, so it's no problem. I was able to convert a few of my albums to my iTunes player. It's still going to be a long process to convert my entire collection (I have a couple hundred titles), but little by little, I'll get the job done.

No comments: