06 February 2012

Year 2, Day 37 (A Few More Days Until I'm Home)

I left from the North Little Rock terminal later than I wanted to yesterday... MUCH later. No big deal, though, since I still had plenty of time to make my delivery. I drove through the night (without even having to push myself) and made it to the truck stop in London, KY, and even found a good parking spot as well. The weekend was relaxing, yet productive. Not only did I manage to refrain from doing any manner of work on the Sabbath, but I was also able to get a LOT accomplished afterwards. I was also blessed to have engaged in a couple intellectual conversations centered around scripture.

As of this moment, I still have no clue as to what I will be doing once I'm unloaded. More than likely, I'll get a pre-plan fairly soon, before the CSR's leave for the day... at least that's what I'm hoping for. There's a possibility they may have me re-load in Robards, KY going to either Rogers, AR or Russellville, AR (just a wild guess), which either place will put me in a good location to be sent home after delivering... and I'm ready to go home (I've been out about 5 weeks this time around, so a rest is in order).

No comments: