25 April 2012

Year 2, Day 116 (The Training Begins)

I met up with Dillard yesterday evening at our Little Rock facility. He seems to be a bright young man, though he makes me feel a bit old, since my oldest son is holder than he is. We all have to start somewhere, right?

We met up at the terminal and left from there about 2230. I would have left 1 - 1 1/2 hours sooner, but my truck went into the shop for a minor repair, which led to another problem, which ended up disappearing when we re-booted the system. The technology in these trucks is pretty amazing, and at the same time, confusing.

We arrived in Russellville, where we are getting ready to depart from. The loading appointment isn't until 1800, but we were fortunate enough to get it loaded already, may HaShem be praised! Which means we will have a little extra time to play with.

Onward and northward, but not without Starbucks.


- Posted by me

No comments: