26 April 2012

Year 2, Day 117 (A Few More Days, Then Home)

Dillard and I left from Russellville, AR yesterday and made a stop at the terminal in North Little Rock. I mainly had a few errands to run, take care of a few things at the yard, and a couple minor repairs on the trailer. We left out yesterday evening and I brought us here to the terminal in Madison, IL (just outside St. Louis). We got a good night's rest, took a shower, and I went over a few things with Dillard (training related). We will be leaving out of here a little later, since we are not due in Rochelle, IL until tomorrow morning.

I'm hoping to be kept relatively close to Arkansas for the next few days, so it will be easier to get home when the time comes... which is just a few days away. I'm looking forward to getting home. It's been a long stretch this time around. When I get home this next week, I already have some plans; my youngest son, Nathan, is having a gig at the local coffee shop next Friday, and next Sunday will be the Jewish Food Festival in Little Rock, which we will be attending again this year.

I'll try to get some pictures to post.


- Posted by me

No comments: