06 April 2012

Year 2, Day 97 (A Somewhat Busy Weekend)

It's been a long and arduous several days, getting here to Livonia, MI from Laredo, TX. I arrived here yesterday afternoon. As I had suspected (dreaded) I was pre-planned on a load which re-loads at this same place. This load is not due to load until 1900 tonight, then the first drop is due to deliver tomorrow morning in Pittsburgh, PA. The other two drops are on Sunday, also in Pennsylvania: Bethlehem, then Lancaster. Come Monday, I pick up in Dayton, NJ heading to Brampton, ON. I really don't like the fact that I'm working through Passover, but unfortunately, I don't have such luxuries as taking off for the Holy Days (plus it doesn't help that there aren't many Jewish trucking companies).

Starting tomorrow I will be taking a brief hiatus from this blog, but there are some amazing people that will be filling in for me. Tomorrow's post, however, will have been composed by me, but it will be auto-posted. The topic of the post will be a brief explanation of Passover. There have been a few changes to the lineup with in the last week and a half, but their names will be shown in the parenthetical title of each day's post.

May you all have a blessed and joyous time in my temporary absence. Should you be one of those that are observant: Have a joyous Sabbath, and a memorable Pesach... next year in Jerusalem!

Chag Sameach!

No comments: