02 April 2012

Year 2, Day 93 (This Load Is A Good Run)

I unloaded this morning in San Antonio, but unfortunately I'm unable to get together with Nemo The Artist. The good thing is this next load is not only a good run, but I also didn't have to wait very long to get it dispatched on me. I'm sitting right outside the customer to load... in Laredo, TX. It's a load of produce (tomatoes, I think) that I will be taking to Livonia, MI. It's set to deliver on Thursday morning, but with my hours as they are currently sitting, 0800 Thursday morning probably won't happen. Either somebody will have to re-schedule it for a later time, or another driver will re-power it and take it on to Michigan.

The weather here right now is in the mid 80's, which for south Texas is considered mild... Summer down here is not for the weak-hearted, or at least those who don't like the hot temperatures. No matter how hot it gets, it still won't deter me from drinking coffee.

No comments: