20 October 2012

Year 2, Day 281 (A Peaceful Sabbath)

I've been back on the road since this past Monday, and every day since our getaway last weekend, Tikvah and I have been talking about potential homes in Eureka Springs, AR. It's actually quite funny. For the past few months we've been talking about homes in our old hometown of Hemet, CA, and we take one trip to Eureka Springs, and our whole focus has changed. HaShem really does move in mysterious ways. For the past year or so, I have harped on how much I dislike Arkansas, and how I couldn't wait to move back to California, now we are planning on moving to a different part of Arkansas. Of course, if you lived where we do now, you would probably feel the same way.

Eureka Springs is like no other city nor town in Arkansas that I've been... and I have been through many of them. Basically, it's like living in Arkansas geographically, without the common mentality. Needless to say, we are looking at homes, but, more importantly, trusting in The L-rd for guidance, direction, and favor... especially in regards to our future "retirement" home (yeah, once we move, we don't plan on moving again... unless G-d says otherwise).

No comments: