18 October 2012

Year 2, Day 279 (Looking Forward To Moving)

I delivered this morning in Conklin, NY, which is just south of Binghamton, with one of those dreaded early morning appointments. This next load has me picking up in Allentown, PA and delivering in Robert, LA for Sunday. After the wonderful weekend that Tikvah and I had in Eureka Springs, AR, we are currently looking at homes in that area. We were completely taken by the culture of that area. Ironically enough, the owner/manager of Lookout Lodge (where we stayed for the weekend) just happens to be a licensed realtor. I am also seriously looking at a career change. After much consideration, I may get back to being a DJ. Though I'm in the planning stage, part of which also includes seeking out some financial backers (the equipment will be a bit pricey). It, more than likely, will start off as a side project, but I'm hoping it will take off as a full time job. Should that come to fruition, I'll be able to leave truck driving altogether.

Well, these are my dreams, my musings. Now it's time for a Starbucks run, to get my "designer coffee" - a grande triple Marble Mocha Machiatto.

No comments: