11 October 2012

Year 2, Day 272 (Our Anniversary Dinner)

Yesterday Tikvah and I celebrated our 20th anniversary, but tonight was when I made our special dinner... and I must say it turned out very delicious. The first thing that happened was when I was getting the preparations lined out, a really rare (and cool) photo opportunity presented itself. Preparing the frying pan to saute the vegetables, I poured olive oil into the pan, and this is what came out about 15 minutes later:


Here's what I made for our dinner: yellow, red, and orange bell peppers, onions, and almonds sauteed in olive oil; lemon-pepper noodles; and seasoned tilapia covered with roasted tomatoes, olives, and garlic:


I - as was Tikvah - was very pleased with the end result. Now it's time to brew up some coffee to go with the cheesecake for dessert.

No comments: