21 February 2011

The Road Scholar - Day 51 (Ow... Oow... OOW!!)

I finally got my trailer loaded in NC (although it took them FOREVER), made it to Tunnel Hill, GA and swapped with another driver. I'm done for the night, being just outside Chattanooga, TN. What made today harder was choosing a route (which was shorter) that took me through some curvy areas. Pretty, but curvy. To top it off, I've got a toothache. Gargling some hot salt water does help, in case you didn't know.

I have been drained a little by the driving, but mostly from the tooth. Anybody know where I can get an ice skate blade?


- Another rant via BlogPress

2 comments:

Tony V. Hammack said...

I remember that scene from Cast Away also. Have you tried gargling hydrogen peroxide? I don't know if that will help pain but it is an antiseptic and the probably cause of the pain is some kind of infection coupled with a possible structural problem in a tooth. I think the salt in salt water is also an antiseptic. Hang tough.

Tony V. Hammack said...

Hang tough Tom Hanks! Try swishing around some hydrogen peroxide also.