12 February 2011

The Road Scholar - Day 43

Nice relaxing day. My wife and I had our taxes done today, we are getting a refund (which is always nice). Right now, she and my youngest son are watching Pit Boss as I post this. The last 30 minutes or so, I've been tinkering with the layout for this Blogger site. I've added a few things, so I guess it's safe to say I'm preparing to transition to here from Wordpress.

Tomorrow we have worship services, then when we get home, the three of us will have a full afternoon. Since our 18 year old has (more or less) moved out, our youngest will be moving into his old room, then THAT room will be our t.v. room. So I get to (partially) disassemble our home entertainment center, move it into that room, then reassemble it. Sound like fun? I can't wait (and I'm sure you picked up on that tone of sarcasm). It's been a more or less a lazy day today, then again - it's the Sabbath.

It's a chilled 48 degrees tonight, and hard to believe just two days ago, the temperatures were about 30 degrees less. But I have mentioned this is the weather I enjoy, and though I may hear about it tomorrow, I would like some more snow... we shall see.

No comments: